Sunday, August 28, 2005

Join the party today at Cupid's Library Reviews!

Want to talk like a pirate and win eBooks? Join CLR's yahoo group and join in the fun! Lots of excerpts and shenanigans to be had. I just wish I wasn't in the middle of unpacking (still!) Did I mention the excerpts were hot? Go have a look yourself at Cupid's Library Reviews! And if you don't make it to today's party, join anyway because the authors there post some of the hottest excerpts around. And I mean find-a-toy hot!!!

BTW I read something hilarious there yesterday - sci-fi erotic romance author Kayelle Allen shared what happens when you take a dare to write blogs for your characters. OMG I laughed my butt off! I think it's a great idea for developing characters, and it'd be a hoot if Kayelle gave them their own blogs (hint, hint!) LOL

No comments: