Wednesday, May 25, 2005

My crazy life!

Sorry to neglect my blogging responsibilities - my husband got a promotion in another state and my life is filled with chaos. Luckily, we found a new abode this past weekend, but the dreaded job search has taken over my life. I'd forgotten just how draining job hunts can be. Plus, I'm shooting for a federal job, which means tons of paperwork. Ugh!

I got tagged again (twice) and will catch up with that soon. And I can't seem to upload my website updates. I hate HTML!

Some good news: My humorous short story with a touch of BDSM was accepted at Midnight Showcase for their fall "Sweet Revenge" anthology. I'm tickled!

6 comments:

Nonny Blackthorne said...

Congrats on the acceptance! And to your hubby for the promo! :)

And *hugs* ... I know how hellish job hunts are. They suck.

Laura Bacchi said...

Thanks, Nonny! I'm hoping I still have a brain when this is all done...

Kristen Painter said...

Congrats on finding a place to live! Sorry the HTML is giving you fits. Computers in general just suck sometimes.

Silma said...

Congrats Laura! That's great news! WOOHOO! *does the Ren & Stimpy happy dance*

Laura Bacchi said...

Thanks, Kristen! Everyone can crash at my pad when RWA meets in DC in a few years...LOL

Laura Bacchi said...

Thanks, Silma! But I thought you'd be doing the chocolate-chicken suit dance instead...