Saturday, November 12, 2005

10 Questions with Diamond Taylor

My good buddy and fellow Diva Diamond Taylor posted ten cool questions to share with friends. If you want to participate, post your answers to her divalicious blog that Jax recently revved up. It looks awesome!

Here goes:

1. Most embarrassing moment in your life?
While having lunch with my boss and a dozen other coworkers, I asked the newly hired carpenter - and rather conservative fellow - if he had any good wood because I had a project in mind.. The table erupted in laughter and it took me a minute to realize my faux pas. For all the smut I read, I'd never heard that expression and my face felt like it was on fire. They still joke me about that - and I don't even work there anymore!

2. Favorite Color?
Red

3. If you could invite ten people to dinner living or dead who would it be?
1) Vincent Van Gogh
2) Leonardo da Vinci
3) Giacomo Puccini
4) Bill Gates
5) Thelonious Monk
6) Ella Fitzgerald
7) Christ
8) Buddha
9) Mohammed
10) My great grandmother Ollie

(Ollie was a sweet woman and devout Christian. When my great aunt passed away, my family came across a Bible listing the dates of Ollie's children...and one was born a while prior to her marriage. The history is spotty, but apparently she fell in love with a miner at a camp where she did laundry. What happened to him? Why didn't they get married? How did my great grandfather feel about this? She certainly knew how to keep a secret. I'd pull her aside after dessert and see if she'd tell me her tales.)

4. A secret no one would guess about you? (don't be shy I won't tell.)
I rarely shave.

5. What is your one regret in life?
That I didn't move to the Big Apple after college to try to make it as an artist.

6. Name one thing you want to do before you die?
Meet my grandkids should my daughter ever have any.

7.Biggest pet peeve?
Litterbugs.

8. What is your most annoying habit?
I'm forgetful.

9.One thing you can't live without?
My glasses.

10.Who will you ask to complete this?
Silma Pagan.

Thanks for sharing these, homegirl in crime!

2 comments:

Angela's Designs said...

#4 - me too. LOL. Ah, and #7. I'm always bugged about that. I recently say some idiots throwing trash on the ground in a drivethru 5-feet from a trash can. Just bugs me!

Laura Bacchi said...

And when I do break down and shave - oh my poor shower drain!