Sunday, April 23, 2006

Okay, everyone stop writing. NOW!

Here's a few new titles to add to my ceiling-high TBR pile. These look wonderful, really wonderful, but I have no time to read right now. Arrrgh!



Ally Blue posted a lot of work at Desdmona's Fish Tank, a forum for erotica writers. Some of her stories continue to haunt me. She's a damn good writer, and I can't wait to get my hands on Easy. For a touching excerpt, click here.



If guy-on-guy tales aren't your thing, Deanna Lee has an interracial out at Kensington called Undressing Mercy. Don't you just love the cover? In fact, I haven't seen a new Kensington cover I didn't like. Undressing Mercy takes place in the art world, and as an artist, this is a definite draw (no pun intended).



Want something else hot? Check out fellow Romance Diva author Eva Gale. Her website is absolutely gorgeous, and her first title, a short entitled 101 Degrees Fahrenheit is out and about and getting great feedback. For a steamy excerpt, click here.

Once I meet my current deadlines, I need to pick these up. So, come mid-June, I'll be a happy reading fool. Too bad my credit card bill won't be very happy to look at the month after :(

*sigh*

2 comments:

Angela's Designs said...

Some nice covers here! Hi! Haven't said hi in awhile. :)

Eva Gale said...

I love you. Really. That is so nice of you to do that.