Monday, March 27, 2006

Long Time No Blog

Sorry about that. Real life keeps getting in the way.

Good news! I have a permanent position doing not library work but... MARKETING! God, I hope I know what I'm doing.

In anticipation of my August release Taming the Tiger, I put together a webpage on my site. Check it out at www.LauraBacchi.com/Jaded.html. This series is coming to Midnight Showcase starting in July and features a range of tales with a paranormal twist. The idea-ful Mae Powers came up with the theme, which focuses on each animal of the Chinese zodiac.

I'm a nut for anything Chinese. Well, except for some dumplings I had while in Hangzhou PRC that inside had... Maybe you don't wanna know. LOL

Oh, got Beck's Guerolito for my anniversary, along with several other of his albums. Have I ever told you that Beck rocks?

Laura, putting on her headphones now

2 comments:

Kristen Painter said...

Love the tiger idea. Very cool!

Silma said...

Congrats on getting the job! *g* Oh, the Chinese zodiac. Love it! I'm a snake. *lol*