Saturday, June 30, 2007

Flying High



Since I've been forced to hit the magical cough syrup once again (when is this crap ever going to go away???), I thought I'd share some cool pics of butterflies. I guess something about them matches my trippy mood right now. Clicking on some of the images give better detail.

Here's a nifty Life Magazine cover from the 1920s:



I've purchased the image below for my blog and MySpace avatar, and I hope to revamp my website with a butterfly theme this fall. Oh, and nekkid men too of course ;)



This composite image is pretty cool:



And here's a Warhol:



I don't want to think about how Damien Hirst makes his butterfly art, but I do like the end results. Visit this link for more like the two below:





Then of course there's the idea of a butterfly board, which fascinates the sadist in me. One day I swear I'll wrap up Educating Ian, a FemDomme tale (several chapters of which ran at Ruthie's Club). Here's a taste of what happens when a not-so-nice Domme gets Ian all tied up:

"Keep your eyes open, butterfly. I want to see everything you feel tonight."

Right now, he must be feeling anger. On her command his eyes had opened, then narrowed to thin, furious slits. His nostrils grew wider with every sharp intake of breath.

"Are you mad?" she asked. He couldn't answer of course. Not with the ball gag.

His head tilted to his right. He'd noticed the table. She hopped up onto the kneeler and stretched up high to kiss his wet chin. "The hammer and nails look pretty scary, don't they?" His head bobbed in agreement.

"And the fact that certain parts of you stick out of this costume, that's scary, too." No nodding this time. He looked a bit faint. "I bet you're wondering about the board and medical stuff as well." His golden eyelids fluttered like the whisper-soft wings of the Dainty Sulphurs and Southern Dogfaces she'd collected in her youth.

She switched off the microphone. "Trust me. I'm a nurse, remember? I won't do any permanent damage."

* * *

I'm up here, dressed like some budding drag queen in a twisted school play with my privates hanging out near a hammer—which I’m sure she’s gonna use—and she's promising no permanent damage?

Jesus, if she was trying to reassure him, she'd missed the mark by miles. Perspiration slicked the inside of his costume and pooled at his feet. He had to admit being wrapped tight with little wiggle room was a big turn-on. The fact that he was completely helpless and on display? Big turn-on there, too. But her collection of clamps, gloves, metal rods, nails, and the black wooden board with a strange hole in the middle? Those things scared him shitless.

# # #

I still need to figure out where to send this one off to. I had hoped to submit it for a Freya Bower's FemDomme contest but didn't get my act together in time. Story of my life...

Strangely enough, I'm really not a fan of needle play and the like, but the idea of pinning a willing guy to a butterfly board is a big turn-on for me. Oh, who am I kidding? Almost anything CBT floats my boat.

What a kinky boat that must be...

No comments: