Tuesday, October 02, 2007

Hotlanta...and Hot Reviews!

I'm in Atlanta today until Friday and hope to get a chance to sightsee a bit. Unfortunately this is a work thing, not pleasure. I also didn't realize Gaylaxicon was happening October 5 - 7 there. Otherwise I would've delayed my return trip and attended the conference. I did take out an ad in their program:



Slowly getting the hang of Illustrator. Also had some new reviews to share:

"Any Ordinary Day is a lesson on how not to end up crispy fried. The love scenes are scorching and the dialogue is hilarious. Paul soon discovers his life is anything but mundane with Darrien. Darrien discovers Paul is the perfect submissive mate, and that he wants to spend the rest of his life loving Paul. Laura Bacchi exhibits a wicked sense of humor in this story that had me rolling on the floor laughing. The characters are unique and very creative. If you enjoy well-written dragon-shifter stories and want a good laugh, Any Ordinary Day is Joyfully Recommended and not to be missed." - Joyfully Recommended by Rosemary at Joyfully Reviewed

"Ms. Bacchi has taken tales of old and recreated them in a fascinating manner that brings to life magical creatures for the reader's enjoyment... Darrien and Paul’s love is quickly forged and tested in a way that most people never have to face. This is the first of Ms. Bacchi’s that I have read and it won’t be the last. Thanks go to Ms. Bacchi for an interesting read." - 4 Angles, Teresa at Fallen Angel Reviews.

Thanks, Rosemary and Teresa!

4 comments:

Rhian said...

awww man - you're only like 2 hours from me! waving madly from deeper south...

Julie said...

Hey, that's a really neat ad!

Eva Gale said...

Yay you!

Laura Bacchi said...

Waving back! Georgia rocks :) I met several people at this conference from various parts of the state. All of them so friendly and fun. Can I stay here? Pretty please?

Thanks,Julie and Eva!