Friday, September 28, 2007

Friday Five: Kiss Me, Kiss Me, Kiss Me!

I love that Cure song. I love kisses. Here are my five favorite places to get them.

On the neck. Especially right on the windpipe. Almost ticklish and very nice.

On my back during a massage. A trail from nape to tail. A tongue all along the spine.

On the backs of my knees. Little licks. Maybe some teeth.

On my heels and ankles. The scrape of teeth along my arch. A hot tongue between my toes.

On my lips, of course. Both sets ;)

Hope I didn't gross you out with the feet bit. I love that kind of thing. Where do you like to be kissed?

3 comments:

Kate Willoughby said...

I'd have to add behind my ear, on my palm and the inside of my wrist.

Julie said...

right at the nase of the neck right behind the collar bone...you know the place vamps always getchya!

Laura Bacchi said...

Ah, the wrist. Good one, Kate!

LOL - any place along the neck works for me. Don't tell the vamps though :) I wonder why the neck is such a sensitive place. Probably some kind of evolutionary reason.