Sunday, January 29, 2006

I'm moving to Freaky Street!

My good buddy, Bridget Midway has something new out at Venus Press, and it's so damn hot, I can't sit still.



This swap-fest features a cast of characters so kinky and diverse you'll want to pack you bags and call every real estate agent in the U.S. hoping to find the real Fascination Street.

Here's the blurb:

It’s one thing when your neighbor asks to borrow your lawn mower or a cup of sugar. What if he asks to have sex with your wife because his wife wants to have sex with you? For the residents of Fascination Street, it’s a common occurrence. Come to a place where good fences don’t make good neighbors. Good neighbors make great lovers!

This is top-notch erotica, folks. As good as it gets. For a taste, click here.

But it doesn't stop there - she's also got a forum with columns like, "Ask a Swinger" and "Ask a Domme." Check that naughty business out right here.

Wishing you lots of sales, chick!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Have I told you how much I love you! Thanks for the plug, Laura. Oh, and thanks for mentioning my book too! Hee! Hee!

BridgeT
www.BridgetMidway.com

Kristen Painter said...

You people frighten me. ;o)

Laura Bacchi said...

Ha ha! You're certainly welcome, Bridget :)

Why, Kristen? Because she's writing about your neighborhood? LOL