Thursday, August 23, 2007
Friday Five: Laura's Dream Tattoos (and a contest)
And I do mean dream, because I'm a wus. Needles freak me out, but today's Friday Five is all about tats, and if you've read Any Ordinary Day, you know that Paul has an unusual one. Here are the five I'd get if I had the cojones. (Sorry - no pics. I couldn't find ones I liked on the Net and I didn't want to break out the Sharpies and the digital camera.)
1. I'm really into butterflies. I think one on the shoulder or lower back would be nice.
2. Always have liked the black Celtic armband thing. Of course, this look won't quite be the same on my flabby, pushing-40 arms, now will it?
3. A henna-look bracelet. Something delicate.
4. I've always been a big fan of paisleys. Maybe one that curls around my belly button on one side for an asymetric look.
5. A heart in a private area with my husband's name on it? I dunno. Unfortunately most people spell his name incorrectly, so I'll have to be real careful about this one...
Have a tat? Want one? Post a comment about the ink you have or want by 9 pm EST this Sunday, and I'll pick a winner soon after. The winner gets a $10 gift certificate at Loose Id to buy whatever they want. And if you've already read Any Ordinary Day and know about Paul's tattoo, email me off the blog at email@example.com with that info as well and I'll enter your name twice. Good luck!